The recruitment examination for Junior Indian Translator Level 1 will be conducted on October 1, 2022 at the designated centres.
There will be two papers in the test – the first paper and the second paper. The first paper will consist of multiple choice questions only. There will be a negative 0.25 mark for each wrong answer on the first sheet.
Also Read: NEET PG Counselling 2022 REGISTER TO CLOSING TODAY, CHECK HERE
Steps to download Admit SSC JHT Tier 1 card
- Visit the official website of the SSC regional websites.
- Click on SSC JHT Admit Card 2022 Tier I رابط link
- Enter your login details and click Submit.
- Your access card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the entry card and load the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same with you for further need.