Now, from November 8 to November 14, candidates can make changes. Previously, it was from November 4 to 11.
Applicants must use their enrollment ID and password to make changes. During this time, applicants can correct their data if they entered incorrect data.
GATE 2023: How to make a difference?
- Visit the official website – gate.iitk.ac.in –
- Click on “GATE 2023 Modification”.
- Fill in the login information such as registration ID and password
- Solve the arithmetic expression carefully!
- Click the “Submit” button
- Now make the necessary changes
- Take a printout of the application for future reference
Please note that applicants can only modify a limited number of fields. The following details can be updated through the correction centre: name, date of birth, gender, category, personnel, address, college details, examination paper, additional examination paper and examination city. Any changes made to the application form will also incur a fee. On January 3, candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can log on to the official website to get their GATE 2023 admit card.
Also Read: UGC-NET 2022 Results Declared Date: Here are the updates so far