Raksha Bandhan 2022 Date & Rules: Today, August 11, 2022, the Rakshabandhan festival is celebrated on Thursday. Some people will also celebrate Rakshabandhan tomorrow i.e. August 12, 2022 as the date of Sawan Purnima remains until Friday morning. On the day of Rakshabandhan, the sisters tie rakhi on their wrist for their brother’s long life and prosperity. At the same time, brothers give their sister gifts and promise to protect her for the rest of her life. That is why Rakhi is also called Raksha Sutra. In order to tie rakhi to their beloved brother, sisters look for beautiful rakhi in the market one by one, but sometimes unknowingly take such rakhi, which may bring troubles to their brother’s life. Share with us what kind of rakhi should not be tied to a brother. Such a rakhi turns out to be unfavorable
- Never buy a rakhi with unfavorable characters amid beauty and fancy design. Rakshabandhan is a holy festival, in such a situation tying a rakhi with an unfavorable sign to the brother brings negativity into being.
- Many people cannot see rakhi well due to overcrowding and bring broken or broken rakhi with them. Never bind such a broken rakhi brother. To do so is to invite trouble.
- Many people bring rakhi with images of gods and goddesses on them. It is wrong to do so. Tying a rakhi on the hands of gods and goddesses is an insult to them because the rakhi remains tied on the hands for many days and becomes impure.
- On the day of Rakshabandhan, black clothes should not be worn, nor should black rakhi be tied. This brings negativity and leads to bad results.
- There are also plastic rakhis on the market these days, which may look nice, but don’t buy them. Plastic is related to the sinful planet Ketu, by tying such a rakhi to a brother he may face failure or loss of honour.
- Always tie Rakhi or Kalawa of silk thread to brother. Such rakhi is auspicious and brings good luck and prosperity to the brother’s life.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on general assumptions and information. News24 does not confirm this.)