Students can visit the official website of CBSE to get information related to CBSE Class 10 term 2 exam.
As per the schedule, the board will conduct the exam of Hindi subject on May 18. Hindi is such a subject where students can gain more marks however, they often make silly mistakes that reduce their marks.
Students often make spelling mistakes while writing the paper, therefore, they should practice before going to the exam.
You can follow these tips to get more marks
1. Unseen passages are scoring topics. Students are required to spare enough time to go through the article and write answers.
2. Before going to exam, students should practice writing more and more to get good marks in Hindi paper. It will increase confidence with speed.
3. To keep a track on your mistakes, students can make notes and rectify them
4. If you cannot spare three hours to solve the Hindi paper, then solve your question paper by dividing it into four parts.
5. Set a timer while solving the question paper and try to finish within or before the time limit.
first published:April 7, 2022, 9:51 p.m.