AIBE 2023: The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) will take place tomorrow on 5th February. The AIBE XVII exam is administered offline. The exam will be conducted as a national level entrance exam so that successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Practice (COP) which will enable them to represent their clients in Indian Courts. In addition to the AIBE 17 hall ticket, applicants may bring copies of the Bare Laws and downloadable, unannotated copies of the Laws.
According to the notification on allindiabarexamination.com, “Candidates may carry copies of bare acts and downloaded copies of acts without notes, but if such copies are not available, then copies of bare acts with short notes/minimum notes are also allowed on the basis of the prayer of some candidates .”
AIBE 2023: Guidelines for Card Acceptance
- Candidates must bring their AIBE 17 admission card and a photo ID with them to the test location. Candidates cannot enter the exam center without an admit card. AIBE XVII Admit Card URL: allindiabarexamination.com
- Candidates must arrive at the designated examination venue by 8:30 am; Entry after 10:15 is not allowed.
- Inside the testing facility, candidates are only allowed to bring bare acts – no notes or annotations.
The organization conducting the exam has defined rules for disabled candidates. Which:
- A candidate will be given 20 minutes extra time per hour if they suffer more than 50% damage. To request an extension of time, applicants must present a verified copy of their disability certificate to the supervisor.
Also Read:- MP Board Exam 2023: Card to be issued soon for class 10th, 12th, details here
- If a candidate has a disability that prevents them from writing the exam themselves, they must have a scribe. Ideally, this scribe will be a 10th or 12th standard student (non-humanities) and should have a pass from their school and proof of their age and address, such as an Aadhar card. There will be no clerk from the examination institute.
AIBE 2023: Answer Key, OMR Sheet Guidelines
- Only blue or black ballpoint pens can be used on the AIBE 17 answer sheet. You will not mark with a pencil on the answer sheet of the AIBE 2022 exam.
- The candidate should fill in the appropriate ovals on the answer sheet and enter the roll number AIBE 17 on the AIBE XVII admit card. Any conflict of interest will result in disqualification.
- The candidate must accurately fill in the AIBE roll number, AIBE kit code and all other necessary information on the answer sheet.