As per the official notification, applicants have to fill their preference again for the second round by paying the editing fees.
How to fill Chhattisgarh NEET UG Counseling Application Form 2022?
- Visit Official Website — cgdme.co.in —
- Now, upload all the required documents
- Fill in all the requested details
- Now, make the payment
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for later use
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs.1000
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs.500
- NRI candidates: Rs 10,000
What to do after registration?
After the registration process is completed, the authority will publish the merit list based on the NEET result, filled options, reservation criteria and other details. The names to be included in the list will be called Chhattisgarh NEET counseling process.
Through this counselling, admission will be granted to 1,815 MBBS and 600 BDS seats offered in the state.
Also Read: DU UG Admission 2022: First Merit List To Release Tomorrow, Check Details
Read full article here