As per the notification, the MHT-CET result will be available on or before September 15th. Candidates can verify the scorecard using their login credentials such as application number and date of birth.
Steps to upload the result:
- Visit the official website – cetcell.maacet.org –
- Click on the given link to check the scorecard
- Log in with the required credentials
- The result of MHT-CET will be displayed on the screen
- Download the MHT-CET 2022 Result and take out the printout for future reference
The MHT-CET 2022 exam took place from August 5 to August 20, 2022, and a special re-examination session was held on August 29, 2022.
The MHT-CET 2022 test was conducted in 25 sessions. The total number of questions used in the exam was 4400, which include physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics. Of the total number of questions, only 15 valid objections to a unique question identifier were found.
For any queries/clarifications, candidates can contact the MHT-CET Help Desk at 022-22016157/53/59 or mail at Maharashtra.email@example.com