Candidates can fill the form by the end of the day by visiting the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in
How to register
– Visit the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in
– On the home page, click on the link that says “Register for CSIR UGC NET 2022”.
– Log in on a new page or create a new ID
– Now fill the CSIR NET application form
– Upload the documents and pay the fees
– Download and print a copy of the application form for later use
Applicants are informed that the link to edit these forms will be activated from 12 August 2022 and will be available until 16 August 2022. The CSIR UGC NET exam dates will be announced later, but the paper will be held for a total duration of 180 minutes.