Smartphones have become a necessity in today’s era. While it has many advantages, it also has some disadvantages. Radiation emanating from mobile is said to be fatal.
New Delhi: Smartphones have become a necessity in today’s era. While it has many advantages, it also has some disadvantages. Radiation emanating from mobile is said to be fatal.
know what can happen
- Continuous use of mobile for 50 minutes daily can damage brain cells.
- You can also get cancer from the radiation of mobile phones.
no evidence of disease
Often times such news comes out, in which it is told that mobile can cause serious diseases like cancer or brain tumor. However, according to experts, so far no research has proved that a person can have cancer or brain tumor. or any other fatal disease caused by mobile radiation. However, it would be better not to use the phone emitting more radiation than the prescribed limit (1.6 W/kg).
1. stay away from the body: Try to minimize the contact of the mobile phone with the body. Never put the phone in the pocket of a shirt or T-shirt. However, keeping the phone in a paint pocket is also not good. Better if kept in a bag.
2. Overuse of Landline: If you work in an office, keep the mobile on your desk and use the landline to talk. If you have a landline phone at home, use it as much as possible.
3. Switch off when not in use: This method is not completely for everyone but it should be done as much as possible. You can switch off your mobile while sleeping at night.
4. Talk on Speakers: It is better to use hands free speaker or ear phone for conversation. After the conversation is over, remove the earphones from the ear. If you do not want to use the hands free speaker, then talk by keeping the phone about 1-2 cm away from the ear.
5. Use WhatsApp or Messages: For small things, it would be better to do WhatsApp or message instead of calling.
Things to avoid:
- Do not talk on the mobile while charging because in this case the radiation level coming out of the mobile increases up to 10 times.
- Do not use it even when the signal in the mobile is weak and the battery is very low, because even in such a situation the radiation increases.
Know, how accurate is the chip that claims to stop radiation:
A video went viral on social media. It was claimed that the radiation emanating from the mobile can be zeroed with a golden color chip. A demo was also being shown in it.
- It is not possible to zero the radiation emanating from the mobile because the mobile signal will stop working if the radiation is zero. In such a situation, the claim made in this video is completely wrong.
- Avoid deception: Radiation emanating from mobile cannot be reduced or eliminated With the help of mobile cover or chip or other things,
Check your mobile’s radiation like this:
First of all dial *#07# from your mobile
– Here you will see the maximum SAR (SAR-specific absorption rate) level with two options. The abstract level indicates the maximum radiation emitted by the mobile.
The first option will appear for Body Essence and the second for Head Essence. Head essence or radiation is the reading that is emitted from the mobile during a phone call. Whereas body radiation is the reading that comes out when the phone is normally kept in a pocket. Keep in mind that both of these readings should be less than 1.6 W/kg (watt/kg).
The screen to see the radiation readings in different smartphones may be different. In some mobiles only abstract value is given, but that too should be less than 1.6 watts/kg.
– If your phone’s summary value or reading exceeds 1.6 watts/kg, replace your phone immediately.
– Go to the phone’s settings. Here you will get the option of General. Click it. Click about here. You will see the model written. Clicking here will let you know the model number of your iPhone. take care of it.
Now you will see Legal written below in About. After clicking on these, you click on RF Exposure. Now you will see a lot written. Scroll up the mobile screen. Below you will find a link for SAR (Radiation) detection. Click on it. Here you will see the SAR value of the model of your iPhone. If it is less than 1.6W/kg, there is no danger from radiation.
First published:November 26, 2021, 1 am