In an official statement, it said, “Due to various administrative and technical reasons, the CUET (UG) – 2022 examination scheduled for August 4, 2022 (first shift) has been postponed to August 12, 2022 for some exam centers.”
Candidates must visit the official website — nta.ac.in — getting to know more details about the exam.
Exams have been postponed at these centers – Namsai and Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh, Nalbari in Assam, New Delhi, Ambala, Bokaro, Giridih, Jamshedpur, Leh, Aurangabad, Wardha, Koraput, Karaikal, Jodhpur, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Tiruvar, Virudhunagar, Agartala, Noida, Varanasi and Hooghly.
Candidates can check the official notification here.
CUET UG Phase 2 Exam Regulations
- Students must carry an ID along with the admit card.
- Please arrive at the exam center at the check-in time, otherwise the gate will be closed. Most recently, candidates complained that they could not pass the exam due to a 5-minute delay. In such a situation, students should keep in mind to reach the exam on time.
- Particular attention should be paid to clothing, especially for girls, because a lot has come to the fore regarding the behavior of girls in the exam, candidates should wear something light.
- Candidates may not bring any personal items, such as electronic devices or mobile phones, to the exam center.
- Officers are not responsible for the security of personal effects and there will be no facilities.
- Shoes and clothes with big buttons are not allowed.
- All exam centers are monitored and equipped with CCTV and Jammer.
- Students who fail the first exam will be given another chance