Can be a victim of balding
Wearing a helmet for a long time can put your hair at risk because wearing a helmet all the time doesn’t dry head sweat properly and bacteria start to grow causing your hair to become weak and break. Due to such a problem for a long time, you can also go bald. You must follow some of the tips listed here to avoid this loss.
- The helmet should be worn after daily cleaning as the foam in its inner layer gets wet with sweat where fungus can grow.
- After removing the helmet, keep it in a clean and ventilated place so that the sweat contained in it dries properly.
- On long journeys, you should take off your helmet by pausing briefly to allow both your hair and the helmet to dry.
- Wrapping the head in a cotton cloth before wearing a helmet proves to be very effective and significantly reduces the risk of hair loss.
- There are also many types of forehead caps on the market that can be used. However, it is necessary to wash them daily.