The registration process includes initial registration, filling the application form with details, uploading of documents and making online payment of registration fee. Before filling the foam, candidates are advised to read all the FATE eligibility criteria carefully.
how to fill application form
- Go to the official website- gate.iitk.ac.in ,
- Fill GATE Registration with required details
- Fill the application form with personal and academic details
- Upload images as per the mentioned size
- Pay the fee in online mode
- Click on submit after previewing the form
- Take a printout for future reference
- The registration form is available in online mode only.
- Candidates are not required to send any type of documents to the officials of IIT Kanpur or any Zonal GATE offices.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode and if an applicant appears for two papers, he/she will have to pay twice.
- Only one email address/phone number will be allowed to register
- Candidates are advised not to share their Enrollment ID/Password with anyone
IIT Kanpur will conduct GATE Exam 2023 for 29 papers on February 4,5,11 and 12.