Last date to make changes in Haryana NEET UG document is 12-11-2022 at PWD Rest House, Gurugram near Forest Office.
See the list of documents required for authentication –
- Matriculation Certificate / High School / ICSE / Class 10 / Class 12 or equivalent certificate as birth certificate.
- Latest passport size photograph in triplicate
- A character reference from a First Class Executive Magistrate or Director of the Institution most recently attended.
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Freedom fighter’s dependency certificate (if any)
- ESM certificate, priority (if any)
- Creamy, non-creamy certificate for BC-A / BC-B category candidates
- For EWS category applicants, income and asset certificate with details of disability (if any)
NEET UG Result Card 2022
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter Card, Merit Card and Family
- The identity card can be used as an identity document.
- Print the application form
- Registration started today
Registration for the first round started on 18.10. at 11 a.m. and the last day of registration was 25 October 2022. The preliminary list of places was published on 28 October 2022. The cancellation of the DV round has been announced.