This feature has been added for better privacy. With the help of this latest privacy feature, you can hide your WhatsApp online status. WhatsApp’s new feature has gone live.
You can also enable this setting by following a few steps. Because of this, no one can know when you were online and when not. Let us know how you can use these functions.
Steps to hide your online status
- First of all, you need to open WhatsApp on your phone. Now you need to go to “Settings”. Here you will find many options from which you need to click on “Privacy”.
- Here you will get the first option Last Seen and Online. When you click on it, two options will open in front of you. One of them is related to “Last Seen” and the other one is related to “Online Status”.
- Now let’s talk about online status, so here you will get two options. One of all means everyone can see if you’re online or not. The second is As Last Seen, which means whatever option you chose for Last Seen also applies to your online status.
- Remember that the last scene gives you four options. From here you can select Everyone, My Contacts, Expect My Contacts… and Nobody.
- If you do not want anyone to be able to receive information that you have gone online, you must select “Nobody” here. After that, you need to mark the setting as “Last Seen” for online status. In this way you can hide the online status.