Candidates should keep their valid login details like registration number or roll number and password or date of birth ready to download the admit card. The admission card contains information such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, registration or roll number, test schedule, exam location, etc.
How to download the admission card?
- Visit Official Website – ibps.in –
- Click on the following link “Common Recruitment Procedure for Probationary Officers/Trainee Managers XII”
- On the website, click on the link “Click here to download CRP-PO/MTs-XII Online Prelims Call” (Soon to be activated)
- Enter login details like registration number or roll number and password or date of birth
- Now click on submit button to see admit card 2022 on screen
- Download the pdf file and take a printout for future reference
IBPS PO Exam 2022 will be held on 15-16-22 October 2022. Candidates are advised to carry a valid photo ID like Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport and Employee ID Card along with the Admit Card.