The car has a mind of its own, so to say: there is a robot on the dashboard that will talk, and turn its head towards the person it is talking to, help position the vehicle, search Wikipedia and even Sing songs and tell jokes. read the description
New Delhi: The compact SUV segment is going to become more competitive as MG Astor is expected to be launched from October and that too in five trims.
The best feature is that the vehicle will listen and respond to your orders. There are many more powered by Artificial Intelligence. The car has a mind of its own, so to say: there is a robot on the dashboard that will talk, and turn its head towards the person it is talking to, help position the vehicle, search Wikipedia and even to sing songs and tell jokes.
It also expresses itself through emoticons.
The compact SUV will come with a segment-first Advanced Driver Assist System (ADAS).
1. The Astor will be available in five trims: Style, Super, Smart, Sharp and Savvy.
2. The base-model ‘Style’ will only get a manual transmission with the 1.5-litre petrol.
3. The top-notch ‘Savvy’ will get an automatic transmission only.
4. The Astor gets two powertrain combos: 110PS 1.5-litre petrol and 140PS 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine.
5. The 1.5-litre unit will get 6-speed manual and 8-step CVT options.
6. The 1.3-litre turbo petrol will only get a 6-speed AT torque converter.
7. Has Adaptive Cruise Control
8. Have Blind Spot Monitoring
10. Automatic emergency braking.
Its estimated price is around Rs 10 lakh.
First published:September 27, 2021, 2:08 pm