Jacquline Fernandez out of Akkineni Nagarjuna’s The Ghost amid coman Sukesh Chandrashekhar controversy

0
12

New Delhi: Jacqueline Fernandez has dropped out of Akkineni Nagarjuna-starrer The Ghost. Kajal Aggarwal, who was the producers’ first choice for the projects, turned down the film due to her pregnancy. The makers then brought Jacqueline on board who has now declined the role. The development comes amid the ongoing extortion case involving her alleged ex-boyfriend and thug Sukesh Chandrashekhar.

Pinkvilla quoted a source as saying, “Jacqueline is no longer a part of the film. Though we don’t know the exact reason, there is talk that she might be out of trouble after getting into trouble in the extortion case.” The makers of the Nagarjuna starrer are still unsure and are looking for who to cast for the female lead.

While Jacqueline has denied the rumors of dating Thug, Sukesh had earlier told ED that he was in a relationship with the actor. He had said that this is the reason why he gifted him all the luxuries which brought the actor under the scanner of the investigating agency.

Meanwhile, Jacqueline recently admitted to going through a rough patch after her soulful pictures with Sukesh went viral. She had also taken to Instagram to share a note, asking people to respect her privacy and not circulate the said picture.

Amidst all this, Jacqueline has resorted to self-help and reading spiritual books to deal with personal crisis, India Today reported. Close friends of the actress told the portal, “Jacqueline has always had a spiritual inclination. She believes in affirmation and journaling. She has been doing it for quite some time. The actress has been doing a lot of meditation and breathing exercises as well. . She’s going through a tough time. And she’s also reading a lot of Louise L. Hey books, which talk about forgiveness and healing.”

On the acting front, Jacqueline will next be seen in the lead role of Akshay Kumar in Ram Setu.

First published:January 13, 2022, 4:04 pm

Leave a Reply