The registration form consists of registering, submitting an application form, uploading documents and making a payment. Those who self-register successfully can pay the JEE Advanced registration fee till August 12.
How to Fill JEE Advanced Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced – jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the link to fill out the application form
- Complete the registration process with personal information
- Fill in the educational qualification, contact address and other information
- After that, upload the required documents as per the specifications
- Pay the application fee
- Preview and submit JEE Advanced 2022 application
Indian Citizens: Female candidates for all categories and candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD have to pay INR 1400. Other candidates have to pay INR 2800.
Foreign nationals: Candidates from SAARC countries have to pay USD 75 and non-SAARC countries have to pay USD 150.
JEE Advanced 2022 exam date is 28th August 2022. This year 2.5 lakh candidates have been declared qualified in JEE Mains 2022 and can appear for JEE Advanced exam.