Uttar Pradesh Board of Elementary Education conducts Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) once a year. The notification was issued every year in May-June, and the investigation took place between July and August. However, this time it is too late to publish the notice.
In such a situation, according to estimates, it will be possible to conduct the investigation this time in November-December. After publishing the notification, candidates can apply by following simple steps.
Separate application fee will be charged for Paper-1 and Paper-2 (Level 1 and 2). For Paper 1, general category candidates will have to pay Rs 600, while SC, ST category (SC / ST) candidates will have to pay Rs 400. While PWDs have to pay Rs.100.
For Paper-2, the application fee for general category is Rs.1200 and for SC and ST (SC / ST), the application fee is Rs.800. Candidates have to pay separately for Paper-I and Paper-II fees.
UPTET 2022: Application
- First, visit the official website updeled.gov.in.
- Here on the home page, click on the Apply for UPTET 2022 link. (after the notification is issued)
- A new page will open. Here candidates have to register themselves.
- Scan and upload all the required documents by completing the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- After paying the fee, take a printout of the slip.