Candidates are informed that today (September 18) is the last date to object. According to the notification, candidates can submit their objection until 21:00.
To raise an appeal, candidates must pay a refundable fee of Rs 200 for each appeal question. The questioned questions will be reviewed by the Subject Matter Experts Group and will publish the final answer key and result shortly. “If a candidate’s challenge is found correct, the CUET answer key is revised and applied appropriately in all candidates’ answers. Based on the revised final answer key, the result will be prepared and announced,” the notification reads.
“No individual candidate will be informed of the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The key completed by the experts after the challenge is final. Challenges will no longer be accepted after September 18, 2022. Challenges accepted for an answer key apply to any candidate who would have attempted to do so
relevant question”, further added.
How to appeal
- Visit the official website — cuet.nta.nic.in —
- Log in with the application number, date of birth and security PIN
- Click the Show/Challenge Answer Key button.
- Complete the appeal as instructed and upload the required documents
- Submit and pay the Answer Key opposition fees online
- Download the confirmation slip and print it out for further use