Masala French Toast Recipe: If the day starts with a good breakfast, it becomes enjoyable. But people get bored of eating paratha and poha every day. People don’t understand what to make that is both tasty and healthy. But today we have brought you such a recipe, which will make breakfast very tasty and bring joy to everyone.
We are talking about Masala French Toast, the name of which is so good, then understand how delicious it will be to eat. Let’s make this nice breakfast.
Masala French Toast Recipe: Ingredients
- 2 eggs
- Half a cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 red chili powder
- 1/2 black pepper powder
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 green peppers
- Coriander leaves
Also Read:- Vastu Tips for Footwear: Do not keep shoes, slippers in this direction; fortune can turn to misfortune
- To make Masala French Toast for breakfast, first cut the bread into triangles or your favorite shape.
- Now break the eggs into a bowl, add milk, salt, black pepper and red pepper and beat well.
- Now melt the butter in a pan, dip the bread slices into the egg batter and fry them in the butter.
- When frying the bread slices, make sure that the gas flame is not too high and fry the bread until both sides are browned.
- Toast all the bread slices in a similar manner and set aside to cool.
- The muscular French toast is ready, now add onions and tomatoes and garnish with chaat masala. And enjoy the French Masala Toast.