PM Modi in his address in Mann Ki Baat started with the success of unicorn startups in the country. He said that on the 5th of this month, the number of unicorns in the country has reached the 100 mark.
Main features of PM Modi’s Mann Ki Baat program:
– Prime Minister Modi said that the country is getting a new direction from startups. Also said that the number of startups will increase further in the future. The number of unicorns in the country has crossed 100.
“I am confident that in the coming future we will witness startups reaching new heights in India. Right mentoring can take a startup to new heights. India has many such mentors who are committed to help startups in the country,” he added.
– PM Modi said that women’s self-help groups are doing excellent work. She is making toys and artificial jewellery, including Thanjavur dolls. This is empowering women. The Prime Minister appealed to the people to promote self-help groups. He said that this would strengthen the self-reliant India.
– For this, the Prime Minister gave the example of Kalpana, a student of Joshimath in Uttarakhand. He said that Kalpana has recently passed the 10th examination in Karnataka. Kalpana did not know Kannada, but Kalpana learned Kannada in 3 months. Kalpana was earlier diagnosed with TB. Not only this, when she was in third grade, she lost her eyesight. This strengthens the concept of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat.
– Referring to the Char Dham Yatra, PM Modi said that the devotees are saddened by the filth being spread by some people in Kedarnath. Many people have shared photos of the heap of dirt on social media.
Char Dham Yatra is underway in Uttarakhand where thousands of pilgrims are arriving. I’ve seen pilgrims in Kedarnath are saddened by litter spread by some pilgrims. There’re also some pilgrims who are cleaning nearby areas of their stay during their Yatra,” PM Modi said.
– PM Modi also mentioned Manoj Bainjwal, a resident of Rudraprayag. He said that he is running a cleanliness campaign. He has been looking after the environment for the last 25 years. Along with this, they are running a campaign to make holy places plastic free.
– The Prime Minister also mentioned Surendra Bagwadi, who lives in Guptkashi, that he is running a cleanliness drive in Guptkashi. On the other hand, Champa Devi of Dewar village is teaching waste management to women.
– The program Mann Ki Baat was telecast on the entire network of All India Radio and Doordarshan, website of All India Radio and NewsAir Mobile App. You can also broadcast it live on DD News, PMO and YouTube channels of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
first published:May 29, 2022, 11:45 a.m.