Choice filling for mop-up round of PG counseling 2022 is available till 5 pm today. Candidates can apply for NEET PG Counseling 2022 Mop Up Round Choice Filling and Locking through official website – mcc.nic.in ,
NEET PG Counseling 2022: Important dates
- Last Date of Choice Filling: November 16, 2022 by 5 PM
- Last Date of Choice Locking: 16 November 2022 from 2 PM to 5 PM
In an official notice issued, the MCC said, “In view of the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Contempt Writ No. 671 of 2022 (Sub No. 35224/2022), all the States and Union Territories are hereby ordered November 16, 2022 at 06:00 PM: To complete the second round of State Counseling and to submit the data to the Medical Counseling Committee for the purpose of uploading the data on the same day.
NEET PG Counseling 2022: Follow these steps
- Visit the official website – mcc.nic.in –
- Click on ‘NEET PG 2022 Registration Link’
- Now log in with the help of roll number and password
- Fill Choices and Lock and Submit
- Take a printout for future reference
MCC starts the NEET PG counseling 2022 mop-up round on November 1, 2022. So far, it has extended the registration and choice filling for the candidates thrice. MCC will now also share the provisional seat allotment date for the candidates soon.
Also Read: HBSE Class 10, 12 Supplementary Exam Result 2022 Declared, Direct Link Here