Candidates can download their scorecard with access data such as role number and date of birth. The exam was conducted from July 15th to August 30th.
Previously, the NTA released the CUET Answer Key 2022 on September 8th and the appeal window was open until September 10th.
“The achievement lists are created by the participating universities, who decide on their individual counseling based on the CUET-UG scorecard,” said Sadhana Parashar, Senior Director (Exams), NTA.
Each candidate’s performance was assessed using the ‘equi-percentile method’, in which each candidate’s normalized grades were calculated using the percentiles of each group of students in a given session over multiple days for the same subject.
Steps to check the result of CUET UG 2022:
- Visit the official website — cuet.samarth.ac.in —
- On the home page, click the View CUET UG Result 2022 link.
- Sign in using the provided credentials such as roll number and date of birth
- Click the Send tab.
- The CUET result 2022 is displayed on the screen
- Download and print your scorecard for future reference
Previously, NTA conducted CUET 2022 in two phases. However, it was postponed due to technical glitches and the exam was later split into six phases from July 15 to August 30, 2022.
This year around 14,90,293 candidates registered for the CUET 2022, while only 9,68,201 showed up for the exam.