Here are some wishes, greetings and quotes that you can send to your family, friends and peers and remind them of what our life would be like without independence and that we are all responsible for protecting the independence, integrity and sovereignty of our great nation.
Independence Day Wishes
Freedom is the way God intended for us. It’s something we were born with. Something no one can take away from you. Let’s celebrate freedom! Happy independence day.
Freedom does not see colors or shapes. There is enough hate and violence in the world, now we need to build a better future, full of love, unity and understanding. Have a wonderful Independence Day!
We are fortunate to have the right to speak and be heard. He fought for the right of many brave souls. Let’s take a moment to reflect on their sacrifice and what they had to pay for the freedom we enjoy.
Our ancestors bought our freedom with their hard work and sacrifice. Now we must work hard to create a better nation for future generations. Happy Independence Day!
My love for my nation knows no bounds. My love for my people is endless. All I wish for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you a special Happy Independence Day!
May this Independence Day bring harmony among all communities and unite us as a nation. Happy Independence Day!
On this Independence Day, let us pledge to protect the peace and unity of our great nation. Happy Independence Day!
Independence day quotes:
- “One individual may die for an idea, but that idea, after his death, will materialize in a thousand lives.” – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- “Democracy and socialism are two means to an end, not an end in themselves.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- “Freedom is never dear at any cost. It is the breath of life. What does a man not pay to live?” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Do not forget that the greatest crime is to compromise with injustice and falsehood. Remember the eternal law: you must give if you want to receive.” – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- “As long as you do not achieve social freedom, any freedom provided by law will not benefit you.” – PR Ambedkar
- “Freedom is not worth it if it doesn’t mean freedom to err.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- It’s easy to kill people, but you can’t kill ideas. Great empires collapsed, while ideas persisted.” – Sanjah
- “Give me your blood and I’ll give you independence!” – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- “The greatness of any country lies in its unending ideals of love and sacrifice that inspire the mothers of the race.” – Sarojini Naidoo
- “Freedom is not just a matter of political decision or new constitutions… It is about the mind and the heart, and if the mind becomes tired and restless and the heart is filled with bitterness and hatred, then freedom is absent.” – Jawaharlal Nehru