The last day to make changes in the documents is 12/11/2022 at PWD Rest House in Gurugram near Forest Office.
Haryana NEET UG 2022: List of Documents Required for Verification
1. Matriculation/ High School/ ICSE/ Class 10/ Class 12 or equivalent birth certificate.
2. A recently taken passport size photograph in triplicate
3. Personal reference from the executive judge of the first class or the head of the last participating institution.
4. Residents’ certificate
5. Caste certificate
6. Certificate of a dependent freedom fighter (if any)
7. ESM certificate, prioritized (if any)
8. Creamy Non-Creamy certificate for applicants of BC-A/BC-B categories
9. For EWS category applicants income and asset certificate disability certificate (if any)
10. NEET UG Result Card 2022
11. Aadhar cards, PAN cards, driving licences, passports, voter ID cards, ration cards and Parivar Pehchan Patra can be used as proof of identity.
12. Printed application form.
Applicants are informed that they can read more details from the official notification.
Also Read: NEET UG Counseling 2022: Oma Customer Center Gives Important Notice About Cancellation of 22 MBBS Seats