As per the released schedule, AYUSH NEET UG 2022 seat allotment result will be declared on November 17, and the reporting process of selected candidates will be done from November 18 to 24.
Admission to Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy courses in AYUSH courses will be done on the basis of AYUSH NEET UG counselling, choices filled, availability of seats, reservation criteria and other factors.
Ayush can apply for admission by visiting the official website of NEET-UG counseling – aaccc.gov.in – AACCC (MCC) NEET UG counseling is being conducted for the candidates seeking admission in BAMS, BUMS, BSMS and BHMS courses. has been This counseling process is being conducted for 15% All India Quota seats and other than Central and Deemed Universities seats.
As per the schedule, applicants can pay for the first round for AACCC NEET counselling, registration and fee payment today, November 14, and the choice filling and choice locking window will also close today.
It is to be noted that the seat allotment result will be declared on November 17, and selected candidates can report for admission from November 18 to 24. After this round, there will be a second round of AYUSH NEET UG counseling followed by MOP. -Up & Stray Vacancy Round & Round 2 registrations will start from 1st December.
Ayush neet counseling 2022: how to register
- Visit the official website – aaccc.gov.in –
- Then, click on the online registration link on the homepage
- Automatically, a new login page will open, register using the asked credentials, and generate your login credentials
- Log in using your credentials.
- Ayush NEET UG Counseling Round 1 Application Form will appear on the screen
- Fill the options and cross-check them carefully and lock them and then submit your choice
- Take a printout of the application form if required