Temporary construction on the India-China border will be demolished

0
7


New Delhi: Temporary buildings erected on the Indo-China border will be demolished by September 12. This was decided at the meeting of the military leaders between the two countries recently.

India and China have agreed to break temporary construction in the Gojra Hot Springs (PP-15) area. According to the agreement, the dissolution process in the area began at 8:30 am on September 8 and will be completed by September 12.

Disengagement with China at Gojra Hot Springs

Earlier in the day, Army Chief General Manoj Pandey watched the war situation in eastern Ladakh. On the first day of his two-day visit to the region amid the ongoing disengagement with China in the Gogra – hot springs along Latin America and the Caribbean. The army chief’s visit to Ladakh sector came on the third day of the India-China disengagement process in the Gojra-hot springs region.

“Abhayas Parvat Prahar”

The Indian Army said that during the visit, General Pandey witnessed a war game called Abhayas Parvat Prahar and briefed the commanders on operational preparations on the ground. During the visit, the officials said, they interacted with the soldiers and appreciated their perseverance and professional standards.

In the 16th round of talks held at Ch’chul Moldo meeting point on July 17, 2022, it was agreed between the Corps commanders of India and China that the temporary construction would be demolished by both sides.



Read full article here

Leave a Reply