Candidates who are not satisfied with their choice can unfreeze them after giving ‘Consent’ and re-fill the choices.
Steps to Fill and Block NEET PG Counseling Choice
- Visit the official website — mcc.nic.in —
- Login using credentials such as Stream (Medical/Dental), Registration Number and Password
- Fill in the course and university options
- To add a new option, select the “+” button.
- To rearrange the order, drag the option to the desired position
- Now, click “Save and Next” to lock the options
- Download the page and take a printout for future reference
Next step after NEET PG election?
After the NEET PG 2022 counseling choice filling process is completed, the educational body will carry out the seat allotment process. It will be done on the basis of NEET PG rank, college options and filled courses, available seats, reservation criteria and other factors.
Round 1 Seat Allotment Result will be released in PDF format. The result contains the candidate details, secured rank, allotted institute, allotted course and remarks.