Earlier, the NEET round 2 division result was scheduled to be announced on November 11. However, MCC announced the postponement in a notification on the same day. Applicants’ registration can start on the same day as the result announcement.
NEET UG Counseling 2022: How to Check Result?
- Visit Official Website – mcc.nic.in –
- Click on “UG Medical Counseling” Tab
- Then click on the tab “Seat Allocation for Round 2”
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download and save for later use
Candidates selected in the second round can register at the chosen higher education institution on 15.11. from NEET UG 2022 mop-up round counseling will be held on 23-28 November 2022.
MCC had earlier released the NEET UG 2022 preliminary result on November 14. If the candidates find any issues in the preliminary result, they can report it to MCC via email at email@example.com.
Also Read: IIFT MBA 2023: Registration ends today, details here