The 2022 UPSC CDS exam will be administered on September 4, 2022. Candidates will need a registration number or roll number and date of birth to download the CDS-2 admission card.
Please note that the CDS 2 e-registration card will be available on the official website from August 10th to September 4th, 2022. The exam will be held on September 4, 2022. Candidates arriving for the exam must present a printout of their e-accreditation card at the exam center. Otherwise, the candidates may appear for the examination with a valid identity card.
How to download the entrance ticket
- Visit the UPSC official website at upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2022 available link
- Enter the credentials and click Submit.
- Your entry ticket will appear on the screen
- Check and download admission ticket
- Keep a printed copy of this for future reference
In this exam, candidates are asked questions about mathematics and general aptitude. In mathematics there are 120 questions worth 300 points, in GA there are 150 questions worth 600 points. Each section has 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the exam. Candidates can check the official website for more details.