The application deadline was before November 4, 2022. However, IIT Bombay has decided to grant an additional extension to students. According to the official notice issued, the deadline to apply without late fees is November 9, 2022, and for both entrance exams with late fee is November 16, 2022.
General category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 3,600. Candidates belonging to SC and ST categories and female candidates are required to deposit a fee of Rs 1,800. Late registration fee for UCEED 20234 and CEED 2023 is additional Rs. 500. The last date to apply for the exam with a late fee is November 16, 2022.
CEED and UCEED 2023 Registration: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of UCEED at uceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Click on the registration portal link on the main page
- Now, click on the record button
- Register and proceed with the application
- Fill in all the required data and upload the documents
- Pay the CEED and UCEED registration fee
- Send and take the printout for future reference
Also Read: UGC NET 2022 Result: Check Success Criteria, Last Year’s Cut List Here