Along with the answer key 2022, the exam has also published the answer sheet and activated the objection mechanism. This final answer key is for the exam which will be held from 2nd August to 5th August 2022.
Candidates are informed that if they do not find any of the answers suitable, they can object the TS PGECET answer key online. The last date for submitting possible objections is August 17, 2022 until 5:00 p.m.
How to check Answer key
- Visit the official website – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- On the home page, click on the link that says “Answer Key”, “Answer Form” and/or “Response Link”.
- Enter your login information
- Answer Key, Response Sheet 2022 will appear on your screen
- Download and print a copy of them for future reference
TS PGECET Answer Key 2022 is only provisional and final answer key will be released later. Aspirants must note that since the key has just been released, even the PGECET Result 2022 can be expected in August itself. This is because TSCHE takes about 15-20 days to release the result after the release of the preliminary key.