The exam was organized in 81 subjects in four stages in different exam centers across the country. This year, around 12 million candidates appeared for the exam.
In connection with the result, NTA also publishes the cut-off list of the study.
UGC NET 2022: How to Check Result?
- Visit Official Website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in —
- On the webpage, click on the link that says “UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022”.
- Enter information such as application number and password/date of birth
- Click the submit button and the score card will appear on the screen
- Download and print the page for future reference
This year, the December 2021 and June 2022 exams were conducted in four stages online. As a result, candidates will find important details like personal details, paper 1 marks, paper 2 marks and maximum marks etc.
Final Answer Key
The agency has already released the final answer key on the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in — This Answer key is intended for all submissions and turns.
Also Read: UGC NET 2022: Final Answer Key Released at ugcnet.nta.nic.in Direct Link Here