New Delhi: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers and other posts. The registration process starts on April 8, 2023, and the last day to apply is April 27, 2023.
As per the UPSC official notification, recruitment has been done for a total of 146 posts. This includes junior engineers, prosecutors and others. Candidates are selected for these posts on the basis of written test and interview.
All the candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply on the official website upsconline.nic.in with just one click.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Key Dates
- Application start date: April 8, 2023
- Application deadline: April 27, 2023
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Posts Details
- Junior engineer (electrical engineer) – 20 positions
- Junior engineer (construction industry) – 58 positions
- prosecutor – 48 positions
- Deputy director (regulations and information) – 16 positions
- Research Officer (Yoga) – 1 post
- Research officer (natural medicine) – 1 comment
- Assistant Director (forensic audit) – 1 post
- Architectural assistant – 1 comment
- General – Rs.25
- SC, ST, PWD and women candidates need not pay any fee.
The qualification is different for different positions. Check the official notification for more details.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: How to Apply?
- First visit the official website i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- First, click on One Time Registration and create a registration profile
- Fill out the form for the job you want to apply for
- Upload all the required documents, pay the fees and submit the form
- Download this form for further use or print it