Eligible candidates have to confirm their seat by 19th September 2022 and make payment to accept the seat. Meanwhile, the document verification process for the 2nd round will also be completed on the same day.
Steps to Check Result:
- Visit Official Website – wbjeeb.nic.in –
- Click on the result link which is available on the main page
- Log in with your credentials such as your application number and password
- After clicking the send button, the result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take a printout for later use
List of required documents:
- Class 10 admit card or birth certificate to prove date of birth
- 10th Class and 12th Class Report Card
- Domicile Certificate for candidates domiciled in West Bengal
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- PwD certificate (if any)
- TFW certificate (if applicable)
The counseling process is conducted for admission to undergraduate courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmaceuticals and Architecture in Universities, Govt. colleges and self-financed institutes in the state of West Bengal.